Available from Saturday 11 December 2021 (while stocks last)
09h00 - 17h30
Contact Kathy on 083 600 9622 (after hours)
Dunkeld Bowling Club, 15 Hume Road, Dunkeld West, Sandton.
09H00 - 17H30 DAILY
09H00 - 16H00 PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
OPEN UNTIL WE SELL OUT!
KATHY 083 600 9622 / SARAH 072 600 0674
Please look after your Christmas tree the same way you would look after a bunch of roses
* We recommend watering the tree when you get home - spray it with a hose pipe in your garden to cool it off
* Stand your tree in a bucket of water. A large 25 litre bucket or container is recommended, to offset the weight of the tree
* Place clean bricks or rocks in the bucket to help keep the tree upright
* Do not place sand in the bucket – the tree needs to be able to drink water
* It helps to add some sterilizing solution such as Jik or Miltons to the water to keep it clean
* Please position the tree in a cool, shady spot in your home. Direct sunlight and wind will dry the tree
* You will need to top the water up every day or two
* It is recommended to spray the tree with a water spray to keep it hydrated, but not essential if this will disturb your decorations
We do sell stands to help hold the trees in place. These are buckets with a cement base.
If you have a stand:
* Fill the stand with water. The water level must be higher than the white pipe.
* Cut a few branched off the bottom of the tree so that the stem can fits into the pipe
* Place the base of the tree into the pipe
* If it is a smaller tree you many need to also place a branch cutting into the pipe to help keep the tree upright
* Position the stand and tree in a cool shady place in your home
* Have fun decorating your tree
* You will need to top the water up from time to time. Keep the water level above the pipe so that the water gets to the tree base
* Enjoy the smell of a fresh tree in your home :-).
This is a small family run business that is open for only one week a year.